Wedding Weekend

We had such a wonderful time celebrating the marriage of our dear friends this weekend in Greenwich, CT.   My best friend from high school and I made the road trip Friday am and arrived just in time for the Rehearsal Dinner!  It was a gorgeous event held outside on the water at L'escale.


Of course Leah and I sported Designs By Kara Kihm!  She wore The Annapolis and I wore The Priscilla!  I'm getting very good use out of the Priscilla this summer.


 The outdoor seating area was just precious and we enjoyed cocktails outside before the dinner began.  The scene was soooooo Amanda and her dress even matched the pillows on the couches.


 Here's the Bride to be and Matron of Honor-Sister of the Bride.

The beautiful bride with her beautiful mother.

The couple looked happy as ever and were ready for the big day!

After the Rehearsal we enjoyed cocktails and some very funny stories were told!  I love you girls and we always have such a Ball Together!

No comments:

Post a Comment