Congrats Cil!

My dearest friend from college who "The Priscilla" is named after has recently gone through a career change.  She is leaving teaching behind to stay at home with her darling daughter and is now blogging full time for a wonderful wedding website.  You must check it out!  You can follow along on her blog and see the latest and greatest for wedding tips! Cil has an amazing sense of style and I am very excited to follow her new journey. 


In addition she also has a personal blog, which is on my list of favorites-Make It Beautiful.


Make It Beautiful is a place for her to share beautiful moments while traveling through life as a wife, mother, wannabe fashionista and writer.  I've just loved following her blog and learning about her beautiful moments teaching, helping others, and writing (her dream to to teach therapy through journaling) while at the same time learning fashion tips and about great shopping!

Cil has been my number one advocate and and greatest supporter while trying to get my clothing line up and running.  She's truly and inspiration and I wish her the Best of Luck in her new career!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Kara! I love you and am so grateful for our friendship! Hope to see you very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the congrats!! I'll have to check this out :)

    ReplyDelete