Exploring in CT

During the day we explored around town and found some great spots.  Greenwich had unbelievable shopping on Greenwich street, but we tried to stay clear because all of my extra money is going towards developing my fall line.   Amanda got us passes to Tod's Point which ended up being a beautiful spot to spend the day.


All of the areas on the Water were soooo beautiful!


I loved the decor of the location.







After we spent time on the beaches we enjoyed strolling through the beautiful parks.


Then it was time for a Bloody Mary!  l'escale was soooo delicious we went back for more!



And ended up having one of the Best Bloody Mary's of my life!!!


Next stop The Duggins Wedding!


1 comment:

  1. That area looks gorgeous!! and the Bloody Mary looks amazing! I am a huge bloody mary lover, so if it is the best you have ever had, I think I NEED to try it.

    ReplyDelete