Back to School

Today is my last official day of summer break :( I have to say I am sooooooo not ready to go back even though I LOVE my job!  Working as a school social worker with children who have disabilities is soooo rewarding, but I have to say I wish I had taken more time to relax during July.  Time just slipped away from me.  I actually think the lady who will miss break the most is Lucile.  She has become such a pool girl and really enjoys lounging daily on her monogrammed lounge chair.

Notice the L for Lucile
 When she's not in her lounge chair she's bound to be found sunbathing on a raft!


I'm not sure how she's going to take the news that her weekly pool days are coming to an end!  So we're off to the pool to enjoy one more day of relaxing before work begins!

1 comment:

  1. Lucile has the life! I wish my summer consisted more of relaxing.

    ReplyDelete