Trummers On Main

My parents live in Clifton, Virginia which is an adorable, and charming town outside of D.C.   It reminds me so much of an old "timey" town and is full of horse farms.  On the way home from NYC I decided to spend an evening with my folks and check out a restaurant on Main street, Trummers.





This precious 4 star restaurant has a great ambiance and several private dinning areas.



The wine cellar was most impressive and they displayed gorgeous art work for sale through out the restaurant. 



The cocktail list was fabulous and Carole and I enjoyed some relaxing drinks after a long drive.




Carole loved her grape martini and of course I wanted bourbon-on the rocks!


If you are ever in the D.C. area it's definitely worth taking a drive out to the country for a great ambiance, amazing food, and fun cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment