Thank You

I am just so grateful to Lyndsay and Elizabeth Downey  co-owners of Bella Bridesmaid for hosting an Amazing Night!  The Trunk Show was sooo much fun and was a success!  Elizabeth helped me pick out my outfit and we decided on The Fair in Navy for a classic summer feel.


The food and drinks were delicious and I ended up staying way past 8pm socializing!


 The store looked awesome and I had an individual rack for my designs.



Of course the Kendra Scott Jewelry was a highlight and I couldn't leave without a pair of precious earrings.


Great Friends stopped by to share the evening and I am sooo thankful for their support!



Vitamin Sea even found her rehearsal dinner dress!  The Brooke in Orange Print.  It looks fabulous on her an The Kendra Scott necklace made the outfit complete!


The guys stopped by after the show for some wine and food and then we all headed to the Blue Goat to celebrate!  The Blue Goat is a new restaurant in town and I am dying to eat there.   The menu looked soooooo interesting and included pig ears, pig feet, and bone marrow from a pig.  I think I would order something a little more basic, but the atmosphere was incredible and they had a great drink selection.


It was a wonderful evening and I am sooo grateful to the Downey's and everyone who came out to show support!  Thanks Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment