Derby Day

Even though my favorite choice-Derby Kitten did not win, I have to say Derby day was a lot of Fun!  Five friends and I attended the Richmond Ballet's Derby Party and we could not have asked for a better day!  The Annapolis made it's debut in Black and White.


Of Course they served my favorite drinks- Mint Juleps, which were delicious and also made with Makers!

All the Girls bet on their favorite horse; however,  I have to admit we chose our favorites based on the names and jockey uniforms!  Good Choice Alden!

The People watching is always my favorite part of going to a festive party and this jacket definitely took the cake!

I loved the sitting arrangements.  Perfect for the theme!

The Balcony over looking the James was beautiful!

After the race the dancing began and one gentleman was so happy to find a dance partner that he quickly forgot about his cane and tossed it onto the ground as he entered the dance floor!

Amanda must have that affect on men!  I'm thinking the cane was just a prop after checking out his moves!

It was a wonderful Derby Day and I will definitely be attending next Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment