Richmond Boutique

Tonight I had so much fun going to dinner with Lyndsay Downey  and Elizabeth Downey the owners of Bella Bridesmaids.  They have the Cutest Store on Grove Ave and I loved getting the tour!  Precious!



They carry some of my favorite designers-  Thread, LulaKate, Carol Hannah, Simple Silhouettes, Coren Moore, Jenny Yoo, 57 Grand, Two Birds, Swoon, Jack Rogers, etc and have a great selection.


 If you're getting married, going to an event or just looking for a fabulous dress, you must pop inside.

They also have a wonderful selection of Jewelry including Kendra Scott and M. Flynn.


I have my eye on a pair of Kendra Scott Earrings that I can't live without.

We are hoping to co-host a trunk show this summer so stay tuned!  Thank you Ladies for a wonderful evening.  It was fun and I love the store :)

No comments:

Post a Comment