Madee's Holiday Market

 I've been working with Nico and Lala to get ready for my fall trunk show in Staunton, Virginia.  Madee's Holiday Market will be held October 22nd and I am so excited to be a part of it!  The Madee Project, is a non profit foundation that provides support to pediatric cancer patients and their families.  The project also funds research in hopes of finding the cause and help to prevent pediatric cancers from reaching any other children.   I cannot wait to Debut my latest Design-THE MADEE and be a part of such a wonderful event!


Here's the sign and labels Nico and Lala designed.  What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Your new design looks amazing. The colors pair perfect together!

    P.S. I realized I never responded to an old comment, but we're thinking about Bora Bora for the honeymoon. My fiance is dying to go there! I've been on the search for cute outfits :)

    ReplyDelete