I was so honored last week to get an award from one of my favorite bloggers! Carolina On My Mind who awarded me with the versatile blogger award. Thanks! You must check out her precious blog.
Part of the nomination is to name seven things about yourself. So here they are-
1. Humor is what makes my world go round. When people can make me laugh I instantly hit it off with them.
2. 30 was by far the best year of my life. I am hoping 31 will be a good year, but nothing could top my 30th year.
3. I am a total homebody and prefer to cuddle up in my home than be anywhere else.
4. My favorite number is 33.
5. I have to say it! I used to be a goth and love Marilyn Manson. I have been to several of his concerts and met him several times.
6. I'm a school social worker and my have license to practice private therapy.
7.I I love watching my dogs sleep. They snore really loud and look soooooo precious!
AND I got tagged on a post from Nautical By Nature- My Five Goals for Fall.
I just love fall and it is such an Amazing Season, especially in Virginia. So my five goals for fall are-
1. To start working out again. I have taken 2 years off because I have been so busy with my clothing line and I really want to walk at least 3 times a week this fall.
2. I have a running goal that I hope to continue and it's to do one nice thing for somebody else every single day. Try it! It's hard! Life is soooo busy and you really have to go out of your way to look for opportunities. Some days fly by so fast I didn't even see the opportunity.
3. To go to church every weekend. I've gotten out of the habit and want to go more regularly.
4. To designs some cute new fall dresses! Summer dresses are sooooo much easier for me to design so I really need to put on my thinking cap and come up with some cute ones.
5. To practice more of my clinical skills through my LCSW. I just ordered 2 book pertaining to clinical psychology and I hope to practice more of it in my daily work.
Happy Fall! I hope you had a great weekend!