Dancing In The Rain

Friday night of Madee's market was full of energy, excitement, and was very emotional as well.  A preview party was  held and during the party "Dancing In The Rain" was unveiled.  Unbeknown to me, Madee had a Bucket List and the very last item on her list was for her family to publish the book she had written during the course of her fight with cancer.   I am so excited to read it and was so touched by the evening.


The Sign beside her book was inspiring and is truly a message I took home!


Mac and I had the most wonderful evening with Madee's family, old friends, and the community of Staunton.  From my days of working in hospice I learned that the people who truly live and see life for what it is are those who are facing the realization that life will one day end.   Thanks for reminding me of the important message to "Dance In The Rain."

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I am so glad you enjoyed your time in Staunton and that you got to learn a little bit more about MaDee's legacy!

    ReplyDelete