Turkey Day

Thanksgiving is always one of my favorite holidays!  Each year we head down to the beach on my in-laws property and have an Oyster Roast.


Mac is in charge of manning the Oyster Station and does a beautiful job.



My father in-law always wears his traditional kilt made out of Tartan in his family Pattern.  My husband's name is McCarrick and he is called Mac for short.


The Dogs have a ball on the River and Lucile can't get enough of the water no matter what the tempature is.


Here's a close up of the fam minus Leonard.  He's hard to track down.
In my usual fashion, a game of late night dress up always ensues.



What are your Thanksgiving Traditions?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun!! We will be headed to my aunt's house in Northern Virginia. This year I made a turkey pinata with my girls and we are going to break it today! I'm posting about it later on the blog. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun holiday! A very nautical Thanksgiving I would say!

    ReplyDelete