Masters Weekend

The Masters is always a great reason to celebrate and get together with good friends!


I wanted to have some drinks and goodies for the Girls.  I think my sparkling white wine with fruit was a hit.  Light apps were also served.





                       The boys had a putting contest


And Lucile was ready to PARTY in her pearls.  Leonard was probably upstairs eating all the food.


I think I needed some action at one point (Shocking I know-doesn't sound like me) and initiated a game of dress up! I'm never sure what will pop in my head next!


And Yes I have finally found my partner in crime or (my Girlie, Erin, and Priscilla) in Richmond.  Someone willing to go along with my antics and laugh at my absurdity!

                                  It was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment