Time For The Holidays

Wow! I cannot believe that I have not had time to blog in the last two weeks.  It must just be that time of year.  I have so much to catch up on such as my holiday market and seasons highlights.  It's been a wonderful holiday season and I'm excited to share all that we have been up.

Now we are just getting ready to pack for our annual Christmas trip to Kiawah Island.  We go every year for Christmas and enjoy


Walking On the Beach


 Relaxing


 Golfing


Mac and LPM

 
And Having Cocktails by the Fire


We are so blessed that Girlie and her entire family joined us last year and we will truly miss them this year.


I will also miss being with my God Daughter. Lily!


We are very excited to be with family and dear friends during the Christmas Time.  Where do you spend Christmas each year?

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful tradition! We are heading to NYC this year to celebrate. I can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete