Girls Night Out

Last weekend Mac went down to Athens to go to the UGA Football Game so that gave me the opportunity to have a wonderful Girls Night Out!




Maymont Hosted a wine tasting and we had a lovely evening trying wines from all of the different vineyards!



By Far the BEST Vineyard Was Horton!  I am totally sold on their Pear and Blackberry Wine.  If you've never had their wine it is not something to miss!  We made friends with Barry and are already planning a trip to Gordonsville!



The girls with Barry

After our tastings we enjoyed a tour of the mansion.  Of course I was drawn to the tour guides in Costume.


This was my favorite bedroom!  What a bed!


Thanks ladies for a wonderful evening. I am already looking forward to our vineyard tour.  It looks like they have some fun events coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment