Daily Inspirations

Last night we had a "Meeting of the Minds" and a few gals came over to help me brainstorm how to get my clothing line up and running.  One suggestion that came out of the meeting was "to start blogging."  I'm not sure how often this will happen, but I'm willing to give it a shot.  I think my starting point will be what inspires me on a daily basis so people can learn who is behind the brand.  Today I was flipping through pics from last year and came across some of my favorite moments of 2010. 

 

One trip in particular truly inspired me to be way more conscious of our environment.  This winter mantee's have been dying in startling numbers due to the change in climate.  Once you've spent a day with them it makes the news even more sad :(

 

My husband's father was raised in Key West-  not a bad place to go visit grandma, and I've have had some of my most memorable times there.  When this is your backyard it's easy to see why Grandma Tobby never left!  


Grandma Tobby!  The matriarch behind the wonderfully eclectic eight!


 The Canal-Tobby's backyard

Our new found friend-Henry
 Henry spent the day with us and loved Lettuce!  He couldn't get enough!













This is my fav! The capacity for love that animals have is amazing to me!

They certainly didn't mind if you caught a ride!

Animals and nature have always inspired me, but these amazing creatures taught me that if you don't take care of your environment they won't have a home and will no longer be able to come visit for a day! 

 

Can't wait to see you again this year Henry!

No comments:

Post a Comment