Happy New Year

I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday season and Happy New Year.  I'm excited to blog about our December in the coming weeks.  Our New Year was uneventful, but very enjoyable.  I have actually been sick so Mac and I stayed in and grilled.  This was the first New Year I can remember not even having wine with dinner.  We had a lovely dinner and were in bed by 10pm.  If this is how we act in our 30's, I'm nervous for our elder years-Ha Ha!

Steak with melted Blue cheese, grilled onions and broccoli

Greek salad
 

 After a relaxing evening in, we headed to my in-laws for New Years Day.


It was wonderful to spend New Years Day on The River with the dogs


And my mother in law performed her yearly ritual of jumping in the River


It truly does cleanse the soul


  I hope all of your New Year Wishes Come True!

No comments:

Post a Comment